Terms & Conditions
Facebook Competitions and Giveaways
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by BREO on its Facebook page (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- The Promoter of the Competition is BREO Limited (“BREO”). The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You completely release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is only open to valid BREO customers. If the Competition is limited to a specific customer segment this will be specified in the Competition Facebook post. Employees of BREO New Zealand are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Facebook post to enter this competition.
- The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified on the Competition Facebook post.
- BREO is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- All entries to this Competition become the property of BREO and will not be returned to the entrants.
- The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Facebook Competition post. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Facebook Competition post or the Facebook Competition photo. BREO accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook Competition post).
- BREO will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. BREO reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. BREO takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner's consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by BREO and for BREO to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on BREO’s website, direct and social media channels.
- The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Facebook Competition post.
- The decisions of BREO on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. BREO reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner's right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. BREO reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, BREO excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
Massage products are not medical equipment. If any of the following conditions exist please follow your doctor's advice or let us know before purchase:
- People who has Osteopenia, or has suffering from osteoporosis.
- People who has heart disease.
- People who is carrying electronic medical equipment.
- People who get pregnant.